Frequently Asked Questions On Brokerage Calculator
WHAT IS A BROKERAGE CALCULATOR?
An online invaluable tool that offers several advantages to the investors and traders. It facilitates brokerage calculation in advance of carrying out a trade. Moreover, a brokerage calculator is not only limited to calculating brokerage but also calculates stamp duty charges, transaction fees, SEBI turnover fees, GST, and Securities Transaction Tax (STT).
HOW TO USE BROKERAGE CALCULATOR?
Brokerage calculator simplifies the process of calculating the cost of trade significantly. An individual inputs the following information in an online brokerage calculator to compute their cost of trading –
- Exchange – NSE/BSE/MCX
- Segment – Equity Futures, Options, Cash, Currency and Commodity
- Buy / Purchase price of the stocks.
- Sell/Sale price of the stocks
- Quantity or number of shares
- Trade type – Intraday/Delivery
The calculator provides accurate information about such costs immediately, which also helps speedy and accurate trading. It is a key for traders who rely on breakeven calculation extensively to carry out their trades, like intraday traders. They can use the brokerage calculator to ease the process of cost analysis before buying and selling securities.
HOW TO CALCULATE BROKERAGE?
The formula for calculation of brokerage in stock market is:
Brokerage = Number of shares purchased or sold X Executed Price X Brokerage percentage
To simplify this tedious process of calculating brokerage one can use the brokerage calculator.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A BROKERAGE CALCULATOR?
The benefits of brokerage calculator are–
- Accurate results instantly provided by the calculator.
- Customers can know the breakeven in their trades considering the brokerage and taxes part
- Customers can run through a number of scenarios and find the optimal trade quantity and price points where they can earn maximum profit
- Save time on cost analysis significantly.