- Tata Motors reported 25% quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) decline in its consolidated revenues for the quarter ended June (Q1FY22). On a year-on-year (YoY) basis, it increased by 105.6%.
- Its expenses for the quarter were down by 16.8% QoQ and up by 79.4% YoY.
- The company’s consolidated profit before tax fell 66.3% QoQand 58.3% YoY.
- The net profit of the company decreased by 41.3% QoQand 47.3% on a YoY basis during the June 2021 quarter.
Tata Motor's Financial Statements for Q1FY22:
|Profit before tax
|Profit after tax
Highlights on Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) Performance:
- Wholesales were up 72.6%.
- Pre-tax loss of £110 million, but £303m better than a year ago.
- Demand remains strong with record order book of 110k units.
- Strong liquidity of £5.7 billion as of 30 June 2021.
Data Source: BSE, Company announcements
Want to keep a tab on Indian listed companies? Open an account and get daily stock research updates from Kotak Securities.
The securities quoted are exemplary and are not recommendatory. Past performance is not indicative of future results